Monday, October 3, 2011

when you feel like giving up...

go for a run

2nd day of my cleanse
and I feel faint but good
going to the gym tomorrow
since I had over 3 hrs of
hmwk today... sucks.

I feel sick
but happy
I will weigh
myself soon
fer sure have
updates on
Wednesday

Me n the personal
trainer have been
texting... If he knew
my eating habbits he
would probably flip
but he doesent, no
one really does but
that dosent matter.

129.9 here I come
125, 120, 114, 110
shrink a dink

needa do more hmwk
sorry if my last post
was upsetting... I was
over worked n stressed

I love you all!
<3




if you havent noticed
lights is my new thinspiration
wish my bmi was under 18...


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till my bmi is 18 something.. I need to start running too. =p

    How much do you pay your personal trainer? Having one of those would be really nice I think. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have a personal trainer so much! I'm jealous. Also I cant do a cleanse..everytime I try to I feel so dizzy that I cant work :(

    Come and visit my blog.If you like it then maybe we can follow each other :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete