Saturday, October 15, 2011

SGD day 1 & the new 21

quick replys:


personal trainers are really expensive soo i only had three sesions with mine but i do still talk to him. $50 each session. It was worth the money tho
PS: SGD starts today

sorry I'm a little too tired
to make the reply's personal
tired and sick. Today is day
one of the skinny girl diet and
i have some news for you

it takes 21 days to start a habit
soo 21 days with no carbs sounds
great. 21 days with no sweats, no
cheats. 21 days of purity, 21 days

so starting today
I'm going to go 21
days without any
unhealthy unnecessary
foods. wish me luck

soo under 400 cals today
simple enough :] wish me
luck lovies! n welcome
to the new followers <3

ur support means alot to me







thin arms are my new obsession
<3 when im skinny
I'll be okay with me

UPDATEEE: stayed under 400 :] might have trouble with 300 tomorrow due to bf... but I will try!


1 comment:

  1. I read about 21 day habit recently and I wanted to try it in respect of one thing : my coffees with loads of sugar and milk. I'm giving that up for 21 days :)

    I don't think I could ever have a personal trainer. I feel like a) they would judge me and b) I would disappoint them and c) I would get irritated with them pushing me in training. I'd much rather exercise alone.

    ReplyDelete