Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada day...

soo the night was great but atm
im bored and cant sleep n want
to go downstairs and watch tv
but i know me, n i know ill eat


n ive already had 500 n i dont wana
break that, i need to stick to this. for
me... im tired but awake and sad...


i really wish i just had someone
next to me holding me not asking
whats wrong, but just telling me
everything going to be okay...


anyone else Canadian? lol
fireworks were pre amazing




I wish I was light enough
that my boyrfirend could hold me up
I need to be held right now... 

2 comments:

  1. Well we are here to support you anyway you need. If you are board just look up a ton of thinspo pictures and blog all you want. Stay strong. You can do this. Everything will be okay. If you want you can e-mail me and tell me whats wrong if you want someone to talk to. victoira.baker0102010@gmail.com
    You'll get there.

    XOXO-

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, ur so sweet
    and that actually means alot to me
    to know that someone cares :)
    ill try and email you some time

    ReplyDelete