Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hey skinny kids!

Sorry I've been on and off lately
just, school just started and I feel
like I'm giong to have a mental
breakdown... applying for schools
soon. Art schools are competitive
so I need my marks at a low of
85. Anyways, Idk what I am atm
but by the 23rd I plan on being
133 or less. Wish me luck.

Today is my first day of a cleanse
Its difficult to explain, but its 5
days long. soo wish me luck!

I'm thinking some thinspo
would go good with this
post, anyways. I'll be going
to the gym later on, should
be nice :] after a major junk
food binge last night that I
hate myself for... ugh.

hope everyone doing well
i miss you guys!
please leave a comment below



The last pic is what I want as a body
small thighs, a perfect tummy...
oh one day!

128 by the 30th!
wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cleanse and getting to 133lbs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!! Keep us posted! Sending skinny thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete