Saturday, July 16, 2011

All this Controversy!

Fuck all those people who said you cant!
All the ones who called you names...
Fat
Nerd
Loser
Chubs
Plump
Fat ass
Fatty!
Whale
Pig

Fuck them! Karma will fuck them up!
honestly dont let ppl tell you what you
are! your the one who choose what or
who you want to be. no one can tell u
otherwise.

If you want to be thin
do it! work at it! I'm
so done with feeling
sorry for myself! I'm
going to show up all
those ppl who said I
cant do it. I'm not...

doing this for the media or to own
up to other people expectations I
am doing this because I want it, I
want this more than anything and I
will chose being skinny over food!

Its not worth it,
I feel like crud
Binge binge binge
purge, cry, smile
no! This is my

time to shine... <3



If you truly want something bad enough
you will do anything to get it
don't let anyone stop you

2 comments:

  1. good for you :)
    i love that tattoo so much! ive wanted a swallow tattoo for ages, but keep changing my mind where to get it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im getting one on my foot! hehe :}

    ReplyDelete